REYES Groupe has been strengthening its position in the hydroelectric sector for several years with national and independent producers. We offer our services in the study and manufacture of control, automation and electrical distribution cabinets for all infrastructures ranging from small hydraulic installations to the largest French hydroelectric power plants. We have been contributing for several years to the modernization and standardization of control and command on all EDF production sites/groups of plants. Our switchboards are used for the control and command of production groups, auxiliary services, valve monitoring and power distribution.
Our Knowledge & Expertise
France, just behind Norway, is the 2nd largest european producer of hydroelectricity. Hydroelectricity is the largest source of renewable energy in France, accounting for about 10% of all consumed electricity.
In 2015, after many years of verification and information exchange, Reyes Groupe was chosen by EDF (Électricité de France) for the production of power and command control panels for the 190 largest EDF hydraulics facilities (with a commitment over 12 years). We have worked on equipment production for small hydraulics facilities as well.
- Generator Control Panel (energy production, auxiliary support, and energy output)
- Low Voltage Switchboard
- Power Distribution Panel (alternating, continuous, undulated)
- Automation Panel with circuit breaker
- Electrical Power Panel
- Surge Protector Panel
- Electrical Supply Box for Turbines
- Overview Panel
- Electrical Design: See electrical EPlan, Pro Panel, High/Low Voltage Caneco (design calculations)
- Mechanical Design and Modeling (SolidWorks), Cype (Loss calculation)